With sumptuous roll arm detail punctuated with nailhead trim accents, this 3-piece living room set is a new take on traditional style. Rich, dark real leather gracing the seating area has decadently cool and comfortable appeal, while skillfully matched faux leather on the exterior keeps it comfortably priced. Designed for looks and longevity, the sofa and loveseat include our exclusive platform foundation system made to resist sagging and maintain a tight, wrinkle-free aesthetic. The smooth-gliding rocker recliner rounds out this sumptuous set in style.
- Includes 3 pieces: sofa, loveseat and rocker recliner
- Corner-blocked frame
- Leather interior upholstery; vinyl/polyester exterior upholstery
- Sofa and loveseat with attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Recliner with attached cushions, one-pull reclining motion, gentle rocking motion and metal reinforced seat
- Accent pillows included feature feather inserts and hidden zippers
- Polyester; polyester/chenille pillows with leather welting
- Nailhead trim
- Sofa and loveseat have exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Sofa and loveseat's platform foundation systems resist sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Recliner
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.